ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Identity: EXPO CENTER BMC, S.L.
- Tax ID number: B60789922
- Address: Ronda Maiols, 1 – Edifici BMC – Sant Quirze del Vallès.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 93 745 45 00
The personal data you have provided us with will be processed for the following purposes, as appropriate:
- To implement, fulfil and manage the performance of the lease contract between the two parties.
- To deal with any queries that you may have for us.
- In the event that you have expressly agreed to receive commercial correspondence, your data will be used to provide you with information on the activities that take place at the centre.
The data will be retained for the period required to deal with the user’s request or until the user requests their deletion. The legal obligations in fiscal matters will also be taken into consideration.
The legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest for the provision of the requested service. Specifically, EXPO CENTER BMC, S.L. has the following legitimate bases for processing the personal data:
Performance of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the interested party’s personal data which are collected is the performance of the lease contract.
The management and issuance of the service provision invoice is based on the company’s legal obligations in its relationship with its customers.
With regard to the correspondence for advertising purposes, the legitimation is based on the user’s explicit consent.
The data subject’s personal data may be transferred/disclosed to the following recipients:
- Public Administration Agencies and Bodies, when so required by the fiscal regulations, the Social Security Agency and any other applicable body.
- Companies responsible for data processing and suppliers that provide services to society (e.g. IT service providers, call centres, etc.).
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are processing personal data concerning you or otherwise and to access your personal data.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request the rectification of any personal data which are inaccurate and their completion when they are incomplete.|
|Right of erasure/right to be forgotten||You may request that your personal data be erased when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected.|
|Right of restriction||You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them to file or defend ourselves against claims.|
|Right of portability||You may request that your automated personal data be assigned or transferred to any person you indicate, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.|
|Right of opposition||You may oppose the fact that your personal data are subject to processing. In such a case we will cease to process your data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to do so or to file or defend ourselves against claims.|
Data subjects may exercise their rights by writing to the data controller via the contacts listed above, stating that it involves an “EXERCISE OF DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS”.
We may ask you to prove your identity in order to process the request.
You have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.